Research Groups

Academic Programmes

Doctoral Schools



History of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Pannonia


  • 1949/50 Faculty of Chemical Technology of BME was relocated to Veszprém
  • 1951/52 Faculty of Chemical Technology became independent; University of Chemical Engineering was founded
  • 1959/60 Doctor of Science degrees were granted for the first time at the University
  • 1990/91 Faculty of Teachers’ Training was founded
  • 1992 Environmental Engineering courses offered for the first time in Hungary
  • 1996 MTA-PE Air Chemistry Research Group was formed

  • 2001 Doctoral School of Environmental Sciences was founded
  • 2002 Chemical Engineering courses accredited by IChemE
  • 2005 Mechatronics Engineering courses offered
  • 2007 BSc in Bioengineering course
  • 2010 University of Pannonia was given the award University of Excellence in recognition of its achievements in the fields of chemical engineering, multidisciplinary natural sciences (energetics, environmental science) 2011 Quality Award of Higher Education, Gold certificate
  • 2013 Excellence in Research Award for the Faculty of Engineering
  • 2013 MTA-PE Limnology Research Group was formed

Contacts

Tel: +36-88-624-743
Email: mkdekani@almos.uni-pannon.hu
Postal Address: Faculty of Engineering, University of Pannonia, Egyetem u. 10. Veszprem, 8200 Hungary

Home History